Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Small town paralegal in the city. Once ran a law office, now being run by one. Med mal defense litigation. I think it's growing on me.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back. For any of you who still check from time to time, I have returned from my month-long hiatus. It was full of long writing assignments and contemplation over how to proceed with this blog. For obvious reasons - the bigger firm, attorney supervisors I am still getting to know, new and unfamiliar clients - I can no longer poke easy fun at the Boss (or any boss), and I must be careful about how my intended tone is perceived by others. This requires a bit of a change on my part, and the best changes are rarely easy.

All that aside, now that my assignments are complete and I have thought long and hard about the direction of this little blog, stay tuned for regular postings from Paralegalese.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see a Paralegalese post pop up in my RSS reader! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Glad you are back. I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I'm certainly looking forward to the postings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you again. I have missed the posts.

    ReplyDelete