Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Small town paralegal in the city. Once ran a law office, now being run by one. Med mal defense litigation. I think it's growing on me.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What To Do With a Small World

Vicki Voisin, the one and only Paralegal Mentor, kindly allowed me to guest post for her 10/15/09 Paralegal Strategies (The "In Between" Issue) newsletter. If you do not already get her newsletter, you should sign up for it ASAP. In the mean time, you can find my piece - "Small World? Make It Big!" - at the Paralegal Mentor blog.

To keep up with Vicki's posts, as well as the posts of her other contributors, be sure to check back often at http://www.paralegalmentorblog.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa...Thank you for contributing your wonderful article for publication in my weekly ezine Paralegal Strategies and at my blog.

    It was so interesting to read about your paralegal journey and how you've successfully used social media to network and forge new connections.

    Best wishes for continued success in both your paralegal career AND your wonderful blog. You're truly a rising star on the paralegal front. Vicki

    ReplyDelete